Monday 10 December 2012

out with the old

{{source}}

Welcome to my new blog space!

I have to say a big thank you to Savannah over at oh so pretty for listening to my design ideas and really "getting" what I wanted to go for.
There are a a few tweaks and a adjustments yet to be made but this is generally it and I couldn't be happier with it.

Over the last year this space has increasingly become a little haven, a "happy place" for me to come and document my day to day. It's kept me motivated to keep crafting and taking pictures, to sit and reflect on a day that may have been tough and to pull out the good in it. To write, really write, to dance to the tune of what inspires me and to consider my situations and experiences and try to present them with clearer eyes and a more open heart.

If ever I've had my own private teepee to crawl into and set my imagination and creative juices free this blog has been it, and I think this design reflects this perfectly.
Thank you to my readers who have followed me along so far, hopefully now the place is a little less shabby you'll feel a lot more comfortable around here!

 ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment