Thursday 7 February 2013

great friends bring cake




It's times like right now that I am so glad I took the time and effort to cultivate a good relationship with my amazing co-workers.
Last night these sweetest gals dropped by without a word to brighten up my night.
They knew, without asking, that I was in need of the spoils of such friendships.
They brought cake and beer, party poppers and ears to listen.
They laughed with me, cried with me, gave me great advise...
it was such a treat.
I'm truly blessed and ever thankful to have made a village of friends right here in Korea when home feels so very far away.


6 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet, what lovely girls! That cake looks amazing :P
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing Kitty, they are lovely gals ^^

      Delete
  2. i love the title of this post!!
    so true.
    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! It is pretty true! It's good to remember always that a friend in need is a friend indeed ^^
    Lovely to meet you Amanda, thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not so far away when we have Skype or FaceTime ;) I love your friends for being so thoughtful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, my sweet little Bakewell tart ~ love you trillions xx

      Delete