Saturday 25 May 2013

dark chocolate + avocado pudding







As promised here is a recipe that, I swear to you, you want to try!
Especially if you are one of those people (like myself) who love combining flavours...
I'm talking to the lovers of chocolate with sea salt and mixing peanut butter and banana in to your oatmeal. You need to try this pudding!

As usual, I discovered this dream blend of coconut milk, dark chocolate and avocados via Pinterest.
Do you pin? I'm semi-obsessed with it. Must be because I'm not working right now and have the time but these days I've been feeling a lot like this>>>


Can anyone relate to this? hehe!!

Anyway!
To the recipe ^.^

This recipe is not only delicious but also very good for you!
Dark chocolate is loaded with anti-oxidants and is good for your heart and brain while coconut milk is full of healthy fats that won't clog your arteries and avocados are a super-food with a wealth of health benefits, including being a great skin beautifier.

Bottom line is~ you can enjoy this smooth and creamy and deliciously chocolately pudding without having to feel 'the guilt' afterwards. AND, it's incredibly easy to make. All you need is 5 minutes and a blender.




Ingredients// 
~ 200 ml coconut milk
~ 4 ripe avocados {remove skins + stone}
~ 4 tbsp low fat cocoa powder
~ 4 tbsps honey, to sweeten
~ 1 large bar of good quality dark chocolate
~ 2 tsps vanilla extract
~ pinch of sea salt

Method//
Blend. Done.



See, I told you it was easy!
Please, enjoy!
x











7 comments:

  1. I'm a liitle obsessed with pinterest lately, too. I find it so calming! I just followed your boards.

    xx sondra
    http://abhayayoga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love the idea of this, mixing flavours you don't normally put together always leaves me surprised. I also love pinterest, such a great place to get inspired!
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get SO many awesome ideas from Pinterest daily, I love it although I think I do need to put a curb on how long I spend on it daily ^.^

      Delete
  3. whaaaaaaat? I think you just blew my mind.
    I'm so curious I just have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! So many cute little bebes!! >.<

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing! Been wanting to try avocado cake for ages!

    polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete